According to § 5 TMG
Managing Director: Andrzej Sowinski
Chief representative: Ulrich Gerhartz
Telephone: +49 (431) 23 95 22 – 0
Fax: +49 (431) 23 95 22 – 29
Registration in the commercial register.
Register court: Amtsgericht Kiel
Registration number: HRB 12249 KI
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a sales tax law:
Liability for content
The content of our pages is created with great care. Though, we can not guarantee for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. We are responsible for our own content in accordance with § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Following the removal or blocking of the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites on whose content we have no influence. Therefore we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The content of the linked pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages. The linked pages were checked the time of the link to possible leftover. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. A permanent content control of the linked pages is, however, unreasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The pages of the driver are in content and works in the pages include the copyright. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you want to be wary of a breach of original rights, please notify us accordingly. Upon notification of violations, we will thus remove content immediately.
Jörg Scheibe ("Heinz Erhardt Revue KOK"), Thorsten Hamer ("Heinz Erhardt Revue"), Susannah Vergau ("Musical Starnights"), Mario Müller ("12 Tenors"), Marina Wachsmann ("Schwanensee"), Carina Jahn ("Das Phantom der Oper"), Bierbaum/Gosch ("Der Kleine Prinz"), Carolyn Epeprs ("Die Grosse Andrew Lloyd Webber Musical-Gala"), Alina Drozd ("Die große Verdi-Nacht"), Francesco Versari ("The Best Of Ennio Morricone"), Alina Drozd ("Game Of Thrones"), Thomas Meinicke ("Havana Nights"), Marina Wachsmann ("Russian Circus on Ice"), Alex Artodox ("Die Paganini Nacht"), Magdalena Spinn ("Ekel Alfred"), Alina Drozd ("Wiener Neujahrskonzert").
The protection of your personal data has the highest priority for Highlight-Concerts GmbH. For this reason, we attach particular importance to the protection of your personal data and treat it confidentially.
We are subject to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) and have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed by us as well as by our external service providers. We do not collect personal data without your consent. Within this website it is possible to voluntarily transfer personal data to the website operator. This can be, for example, the e-mail address in order to be able to send a reply as part of the reader service. This includes information such as name, address, city, telephone, telefax number, e-mail address used to place orders. The website operator points out that personal data is stored and / or transmitted in accordance with the data protection regulations, treated with absolute confidentiality and forwarded to third parties only with separate consent.After completion of the processing order, the data will be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the data until the expiration of a retention period. In this case, the processing of the data is restricted and the data is deleted after expiration of the retention period.
Use of Google Analytics
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website by users, to compile reports on the activities within this website and to provide us with other services related to the use of this website. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The user-submitted IP address will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to its use of this website and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
For more information about Google's use of Google data, hiring and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ ("Google's use of your data when you use Our Partners Websites or Apps"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Use Your Data for Advertising "), http://www.google.com/settings/ads ("Manage Your Information Google uses to show you advertising") and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ ("Determine which Google advertising shows you").
Links to external sites
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The content of the linked pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents of our pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents, however, we can not guarantee. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the moment of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for content
Nach dem Bundesdatenschutzgesetz haben Sie ein Recht auf unentgeltliche Auskunft über Ihre gespeicherten Daten sowie ggf. ein Recht auf Berichtigung, Sperrung, Widerruf oder Löschung dieser Daten.
Highlight-Concerts GmbH, Data Protection Officer, Holstenstraße 96, 24103 Kiel
Participation in these free ticket and prize games and their implementation or use of the content and services is subject to the following provisions and participation is only allowed if they have been accepted:
§ 1 raffle & free ticket games
The free ticket games and the competitions are carried out in cooperation with various partners.
§ 2 participants
- Eligible are persons from the age of 18 years. Younger persons must obtain the consent of the legal representative before their participation.
- To participate in the free ticket and raffle is absolutely necessary that all personal information is true.
§ 3 exclusion of the profit and free card game
- Employees of Highlight Concerts GmbH and any co-operation partners or their affiliated companies as well as their relatives are excluded from participation.
- In the event of a breach of these conditions of participation, Highlight Concerts reserves the right to exclude persons from the raffle.
- Also excluded are persons who use unauthorized aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation. If necessary, in these cases profits can subsequently be withdrawn and reclaimed.
- Per person can participate only once in the current competition.
§ 4 implementation and settlement
- The implementation of the free ticket and lottery and the selection of prizes are the responsibility of "Highlight Concerts" or their respective cooperation partners.
- Prices of competitions and free tickets of "Highlight Concerts" will be sent. Deviating information can be specified by "Highlight Concerts" or their respective cooperation partners at any time. If for "Highlight Concerts" or for the cooperation partner a transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winners will receive an equivalent prize.
- The winners or participants will be notified by "Highlight Concerts" themselves or the cooperation partner. "Highlight Concerts" is entitled to transmit the winner's data, ie the name, address, e-mail address, telephone or mobile number, if necessary to the cooperation partner in order to enable the delivery of the prize or prize. The winners, the participants, will be e-mailed by Highlight Concerts. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the specified e-mail.
- Only one win per contest is possible for a competitor unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Cash payment of the prize is not possible. Profit entitlements are not transferable to other persons.
§ 5 Early termination of the raffle
"Highlight Concerts" reserves the right to cancel or terminate the free ticket or raffle at any time without prior notice. In this case, there are no claims of the participants of the free ticket or lottery against "Highlight Concerts." This option makes "Highlight Concerts" especially useful if, for technical reasons (eg viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the Hard- and / or software) or for legal reasons a proper execution of the game can not be guaranteed.If such a termination was caused by the behavior of a participant, then "Highlight Concerts" can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 Privacy
- Highlight Concerts undertakes to comply with the applicable statutory provisions on data protection law.
- Without exception, participation in various free tickets and sweepstakes is the participation in the free ticket or lottery. By participating in the free tickets, or lottery, the participant expressly agrees that "Highlight Concerts" the necessary data, such as name, address, email address, phone number, mobile phone number and all other voluntarily provided by the user data processed confidentially and legally compliant stores.
- It is known and accepted that Highlight Concerts will send a monthly newsletter with concert information to the winners of tickets.
- "Highlight Concerts" will take all technically possible and reasonable measures to protect the data stored in connection with the Free Ticket and Sweepstakes. Should a third party unlawfully succeed in bringing data stored at "Highlight Concerts" into its power of disposition or continue to use them, "Highlight Concerts" is not liable to the user.
§ 7 Liability
"Highlight Concerts" becomes free of all obligations upon delivery of the prize. For legal and / or material defects is not liable. Claims relating to the profits received must be made directly to the partners who issue the profits. The announcement of the winners is without guarantee. "Highlight Concerts" shall not be liable for any damage that may be caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission, in the event of faults in the technical equipment and services, inaccurate contents, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way when participating in sweepstakes , unless such damage is caused intentionally or grossly negligent by "Highlight Concerts" or persons for which it is responsible. A liability for the persons excluded by § 3 does not exist. In a modification thereof, the following applies to consumer transactions within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG): The liability of "Highlight Concerts" is excluded if "Highlight Concerts" or a person for whom it is responsible have caused material or financial losses only slightly negligently.
- powered by ERP-Software easyWinArt -